Main Site Tourism Historical Society   Events
 Back Next Map Home
 Image
MAIN STREET
51) Dr. McNew House
1886-1887

This building was built by Dr. Nelson McNew as his residence. Later, Sis Potts ran the Henderson Hotel from house.

It has also been a boarding house.

© 2003 - Carlisle-Nicholas Co. Tourism, Inc. & Nicholas County Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.