Main Site Tourism Historical Society   Events
 Back Next Map Home
 Image
BROADWAY
45) Dr. Tilton's Office
Built by Horace Metcalfe

From 1820's to 1830's, this building served as a tailor shop for Greenberry Ross. In 1864, Dr. Tilton moved his dentist office to this location.

© 2003 - Carlisle-Nicholas Co. Tourism, Inc. & Nicholas County Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.