Main Site Tourism Historical Society   Events
 Back Next Map Home
 Image
BROADWAY
44) Carlisle Presbyterian Church
1829

This building was used jointly by the Presbyterians and the Baptists. In 1878, the Presbyterians purchased their half interest in the building for $1300. Remodeling of the building was begun and by 1889 was completed. Highlights include Gothic stained glass windows.

The current building was erected in 1904.

© 2003 - Carlisle-Nicholas Co. Tourism, Inc. & Nicholas County Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.