Main Site Tourism Historical Society   Events
 Back Next Map Home
 Image
MAIN STREET
16) Effron Building
1898
Built by W.D. and C.C. Ratliff

After 1940, the art deco facade and carrara glass were added.

This building has been a 5&10 store and a gifts & collectibles store.

© 2003 - Carlisle-Nicholas Co. Tourism, Inc. & Nicholas County Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.