Main Site Tourism Historical Society   Events
 Back Next Map Home
 Image
MAIN STREET
11) Dougherty Building
Circa 1850
Built by John Dougherty

This building had a bank and storeroom on the first floor, offices on the second, and a masonic hall on the third. It has been a pharmacy, Potts & Mathers funeral home, a grocery, a clothing store, a jewelry store and a beauty salon.

© 2003 - Carlisle-Nicholas Co. Tourism, Inc. & Nicholas County Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.